Author Topic: Roosevelt 2/9  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Roosevelt 2/9
« on: February 09, 2020, 05:50 PM »
Dave Nichols {alone in his boat) and Kasey and I in ours fished on the Tonto end today. We were in different areas but could see each other from afar. Dave caught 19 very nice crappie topped by a 2 1/4 pounder, all long line trolling. Kasey and I didn't fair as well where we were with 6 very nice crappie and 1 lm bass. What excited me besides Dave's impressive catch was we boated 3 black-nose that were: 11 7/8th inches and weighed 1-3 lbs., 13 5/8th" and 1-9, and (this blew my  mind!) a 14 incher that weighed 1-13. These black-nose are growing! I hope this report will inspire a few of you to come up Saturday for the LTF and give it a try.  Thanks Bryant, Curt, and Dave. .....Art

Offline FishMan

• Administrator
  • Toot-Toot
Re: Roosevelt 2/9
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 07:52 PM »
Great new Art....and an awesome Report.  How amazing to have 3 AZ lakes all producing at the same time. And great to see the Black-nose fish thriving.
When in doubt, set the hook!

Tom

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Roosevelt 2/9
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 07:13 AM »
Thanks for the report Art sounds like there be life at Rosy. 5 days and you can travel anywhere on the tonto end.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal